Kirsty was very approachable and knowledgeable with all aspects of drawing up my new Will. Everything was clearly explained and my wishes were taken care of perfectly. Despite COVID restrictions, witnessing of the Will signing was conducted in a safe way. I have been very satisfied with the service and I have no hesitation in recommending Kirsty, thank you very much indeed.
- Should you think about putting a trust in your will?
- Who should I get to write my Will?
- I’ve completed my Will…. What do I do now?
- The doctorine of survivorship…. mutual accidents and intestacy
- Cautionary tale shows the possible terrible reality of attempts to circumvent Inheritance tax and care home fees.